Monday, September 23, 2013

Started from the bottom, now I'm...still there.

Let's face it...I'm a beginner. No one likes being a beginner, but everyone has to start somewhere, right?  I initially started this blog last year, but since this is my first post, you can see I didn't get very far.  I'm still trying to figure out what I want this to be, but until then, I'll start with a little something about me:

I'm originally from a small town outside of Dallas.  I graduated from Texas Tech University in May of 2010 with a degree in Accounting.   I moved back to Dallas for a year of work before being transplanted to New Mexico for six months and then on to Denver.  Getting used to Colorado was a little hard for me at first, being from the south and all, but let's face it...who couldn't love this state? The beauty is undeniable. The snow is tough, but the summers are the best. Needless to say I did all of this moving for my best friend and love of my life, Clay. His job has moved us twice, but we seem to be pretty settled here in Denver...for now. Clay bought a house in November of last year in Parker and we've just been living the suburban life ever since...

I am an Accountant, but don't let that fool you. I love clothes, trashy TV shows, wine, parties and football as much as the next girl. I assume these are the types of things I will incorporate into this blog.  Like I said, I'm not quite sure what this is yet, but I will post how I see fit. Our lives aren't planned so why should this be any different? 


Blog on.
xoxo - emily



No comments:

Post a Comment